My style is contemporary with great emphasis on unobtrusive and relaxed wedding reportage. With so many wedding photographers around, the job of choosing the best one might be a long process. I hope my storytelling approach to photographing weddings will make this task a little bit easier for you. I love what I do and promise to capture the magic of your day and keep my eyes open for all of those moments and details that make it unique and so precious.
- With a track record in professional photography dating back over 2 decades (and an Hons Degree in photography) gold-medallist photographer James Burke offers superior quality wedding photography to help make your wedding day both relaxed and memorable.
- A discreet, informal, unobtrusive and professional presence will let you mingle with your guests without being bossed about!
- My new ‘cinematic video‘ service builds on my experience in making video for business and pleasure. Using modern technology I make nostalgic retro-style video which is lovely to watch and watch again.
- Whichever you choose, you are guaranteed exceptional quality and efficient, reliable service.
Photography – Post Processing Expertise:
- As an IPF gold-medallist in Photoshop image manipulation, James can get the best from your photographs in post-processing, so you can choose output from digital or prints, or styles from romantic, traditional, monochrome, Insta, retro, vintage, hipster, boho or formal images to tell the story of your wedding day in the way you want.
- Want traditional prints for the parents, a stylish photobook for the couple and a passworded online gallery to share with friends? – No problem with my flexible, tailor-made output options..
- Contact James Burke here
Rather than the dated ‘firing squad’ photos of old, I like to catch those little moments which tell a story. Everything which made the day so special. Your wedding day might seem go by in a flash, so I will do my best to ensure that your important and happy moments are recorded (without my being bossy or intrusive). We can discuss the formal photos before the event and schedule time for those shots.
Why not enjoy the difference with professional wedding day images from James Burke | Wedding Images Ireland ?
>> See my personal colour portfolio here and monochrome images here